NEPL’s Oil Filled Single Phase Distribution Transformers are specially designed for energy distribution system to step down the voltage to the desired voltage level utilized by the customer where it is not practical to have a three phase transformer. It is typically used for servicing in residential overhead distribution loads and also suitable for light commercial & industrial lighting loads and diversified power applications.
NEPL’s Single Phase oil filled pole-mounted transformer used in overhead distribution network. We offer units to a wooden or concrete pole directly or as per specific requirement of application. We manufactured environmentally safe and high efficient with single or double bushing cover mount configuration units.
- Core and coils designed to cover optimum ownership costs
- Energy Efficient rated from 1 Star to 5 Star-BIS Level 1, 2 & 3
- Increased efficiency and lower noise levels
- Robust construction with excellent short circuit and thermal strength
- Computer aided design (CAD) to ensure electrical and mechanical quality and reliability
- Interlaced core-type design, more resistant to low-side voltage surges
- Tin-plated high-low voltage bushing terminals to accommodate Aluminum or copper conductors
- Excellent finished Powder Coated Tank Body
* Technical Parameters of the products contained in this website are generic in nature. Please contact us for any Latest, Updated or Specific Information.